You are asked to write an analytical essay that responds to the proposition below. Assignment 1. You must take a position to agree or disagree with the proposition. You must defend your position using appropriate tools from this class, including but not limited to the concepts and tools of (1) supply and demand, (2) tax incidence and
(3) the price elasticity of demand.
2. What you will need to do to complete this assignment is to draw on your own paper the appropriate supply
and demand diagram(s) (for your own use, not to turn in) and write up the results in MS Word in easy to
understand language. In fact, you should adopt the style of a major newspaper journalist (not editorialist)
so your ideas are clear and persuasive to your readers. Your essay should be written in an easy to
3. Words like “I think” and “I believe” and purely normative arguments are unacceptable. Be analytical by
citing facts and analytical references. Do not include normative opinions and references to the normative
opinion of others.
4. You must directly cite all references you use and if you use the words of others they must be in quotes and
referenced to the page of the reference. Failure to do this will result in a presumption of academic
5. Do not use the work of any other student past or present.
6. While I have no pre-set length for you write up, it would be hard for me to believe that you could do a
thoughtful write-up that is less than two pages.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.