1. What are the main impediments to the ethical management of change?
2. Do you believe that universal managing change ethical codes are the way forward?
3. Do psychological contracts have a role to play in contemporary organisations?
4. What ethical challenges does globalisation raise?
1. Why are power and politics not discussed more openly inside organisations?
2. How do unitarist and pluralist frames of reference help to explain the managing change literature?
3. What are the academic challenges of explaining organisational change in terms of power and politics?
4. What are the strengths of Hardy’s (1996) analysis of strategic change in terms of power?
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.