Major Essay (50 points)
Make sure you address ALL aspects of the question. Additionally, you need to write in essay form, with an introduction, body paragraphs, and a conclusion. Do not write one long paragraph. Lastly, be prepared to write your essay (and IDs) in PEN, not pencil. This should be 1 and ¼ page.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
What were some of the early challenges to industrial development?
Just from $13/Page
- What were the aims of Reconstruction in the American South after the Civil War? How did these change over time? Was Reconstruction a failure? 400words
- How did the economic structure of the Southern United States change after the Civil War? Was the South in a colonial relationship with the North? Be sure to discuss all economic levels of American society. 400words
- What were some of the early challenges to industrial development? Who benefitted from this system? What were the responses of those who didn’t? 400words
- Why did the United States engage in military expansionism and imperialism in the late 19th-early 20th century? Where did it exert its influence and why? Use specific examples. 400words
- What was progressivism in early 20th America? What were its aims? Was it led by the lower classes to constrain corporations? 400words
- The United States claimed neutrality during WWI but was it truly neutral? What were its ultimate motivations for declaring war? 400words
- What did Wilson mean by calling WWI “a war for democracy”? Did Wilson’s vision for democracy abroad correlate to how democracy was being practiced within the United States? 400words