1. Give an example of a network that uses dynamic channel allocation.
2. Explain the three basic approaches used to arbitrate access to a shared medium.
3. What is the hidden station problem?
4. List the three main types of channelization and the characteristics of each.
1. What is a token, and how are tokens used to control network access?
2. In a reservation system, how does a controller form a list of stations that will transmit in a given round?
3. Expand the acronym CSMA/CD, and explain each part.
4. In the Aloha protocol, what happens if two stations attempt simultaneous transmission on the inbound frequency, and how is the problem handled?
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.