Entrepreneurship and small business
Course Learning Outcomes:
Start-up Business Plan
Assume yourself as an entrepreneur of a small startup business in Saudi Arabia.
Write brief notes on the following objectives:
a. Your Business Name, Address, E‐Mail
2. General Business Description (300 – 400 words)
A. What business will you be in? What will you do?
•Company goals and objectives
B. Business Philosophy
a. What is important to you in your business?
• To whom will you market your product?
• Describe your Industry: Is it a growth industry? What long term or Short-term changes do you foresee in the industry? How will your company take advantage of it?
• Describe your most important company strengths and core competencies: What factors will make the company succeed? What do you think your major competitive strengths will be? What background experience, skills, and strengths do you personally bring to this new venture?
• Legal form of ownership: Sole proprietor, Partnership, Corporation, Limited liability corporation (LLC)? Why have you selected this form?
3. Products and Services
a. Describe in depth your products or services. (Technical specifications)
b. What factors will give you competitive advantages or disadvantages? Examples include level of quality or unique or proprietary features
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.