1. The most important and often used element of business marketers’ communication mix is: (a) sales promotion, (b) advertising, (c) personal selling, (d) direct marketing, (e) publicity, or (f) public relations.
2. The concept of hierarchy of effects deals with: (a) individual buyer’s mental stages, (b) buying centre’s buying stages, (c) sources of information for buying decision process, (d) degree of credibility of the source, or (e) none of the above.
3. Communication objectives of a business marketing firm is determined based on: (a) SWOT analysis, (b) marketing strategies, (c) marketing objectives, or (d) target audience.
4. The most logical and increasingly used method out of the four methods for setting promotional (or advertising) budget is: (a) affordable method, (b) percentage-of-sales method, (c) competitiveparity method, or (d) objective-task method.
5. In business marketing, the selection of appropriate media is based on three major factors: target audience, promotional budget, and one of the following: (a) product/service, (b) competitors’ strategy, (c) environmental factors, or (d) communication objectives.
6. The major challenge in implementing integrated marketing communications (IMC) is to: (a) determine its objectives, (b) coordinate the efforts of sales and marketing persons simultaneously, (c) build a database, or (d) develop an appropriate strategy.
7. Vertical publications are directed at individuals working in a specific: (a) industry, (b) occupation, (c) function, or (d) technology