1. If a 0.050″ depth of cut is taken on the diameter of a workpiece, by how much will the diameter be reduced?
2. A lathe cross slide uses a diameter-reading micrometer collar. If the cross slide is advanced by 0.150″, what depth of cut would result?
3. In what units are feed rates measured for lathe operations?
4. Are deeper cuts used for roughing or finishing operations?
5. Calculate spindle RPM and machining time for cutting a 1.5″ diameter 4″ long at 225 SFPM using a feed rate of 0.004″.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.