1. Provide a brief history of the Internet describing when and how it was started.
2. What is packet-switching, and why is packet switching relevant to the Internet?
3. What is a communication protocol? Conceptually, what two aspects of communication does a protocol specify?
4. What is interoperability, and why is it especially important in the Internet?
1. What is a protocol suite, and what is the advantage of a suite?
2. List the layers in the TCP/IP model, and give a brief explanation of each.
3. Describe the TCP/IP layering model, and explain how it was derived.
4. List major standardization organizations that create standards for data communications and computer networking
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.