1. During an undercover investigation, the investigator is approached by subjects of the investigation, who offer him drugs. What should the investigator do? Why?
2. Describe several cover stories an undercover operator might use in the event he is approached to take drugs during an undercover operation.
1. During a surveillance, the surveillant is “made.” What should the surveillant do now?
2. Identify and discuss at least three reasons to conduct an undercover investigation
3. Identify and describe three technological surveillance devices.