State the capacity of a highway with the following characteristics:
– One lane, marked with ‘kilometres’ markers.
– Speed limit 120 km/h.
– All cars drive at the speed limit.
– Average length of a car is 5 metres.
– Average distance between cars: 40 metres (including the length of the car).
1. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of a snake-like entry system that you find at a Disney park versus the ‘funnel’ entry you might find at other places?
2. How will the use of a number-taking system influence your waiting experience?
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.