1. What is a start bit, and with which type of serial transmission is a start bit used?
2. Which type (or types) of serial transmission is appropriate for video transmission? For a keyboard connection to a computer?
3. When two humans hold a conversation, do they use simplex, half-duplex, or full-duplex transmission?
4. When using a synchronous transmission scheme, what happens when a sender does not have data to send?
1. Use the Web to find the definition of the DCE and DTE pinouts used on a DB-25 connector. (Hint: pins 2 and 3 are transmit or receive.) On a DCE type connector, does pin 2 transmit or receive?
2. Is a modem classified as DTE or DCE?
3. When using amplitude modulation, does it make sense for a 1 Hz carrier to be modulated by a 2 Hz sine wave? Why or why not?
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.