1. Discuss the security measures being used at bus and train stations to ensure passenger safety.
2. Arrange for a visit to the security director at your school or university. Explain to him or her some of the information you have learned in this chapter regarding security threats and concerns at the particular type of institution you are visiting. Ask the security director to explain what the security department is doing to address these threats. Prepare a fi ve- to six-page , double-spaced paper discussing the information that you received.
1. Name and discuss some personal safety devices.
2. Discuss the extent of workplace violence in the United States.
3. Discuss some of the methods corporations can use to deal with the problem of workplace violence