Portfolio Project Milestone (Option #1) Interview Subject, Summary of Theories, and OutlineYour deliverables are:
- The name of the person who will be your interview subject – John Roderick (Clint Operations Manager) for Allied Universal.
- A summary of the theories that you plan to cover including how each theory relates to the interview topics.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Just from $13/Page
- How did your interviewee come to be a manager (i.e., what career path he or she follow)?
- Has your interviewee found that professional certifications, volunteering, and continued education are important factors to career development?
- What has surprised your interviewee most about what it means to be an effective leader (as opposed to the popular view of what a successful leader is and/or does)?
- What roles are played by managerial goals, objectives, decision making, and communication on the job?
- How does the interviewee handle change management at his or her organization, and what specific challenges has he or she encountered?
- What advice does your interviewee offer to someone in your position in regards to your short- and long-term goals?
- An outline of your portfolio project.
Your submission should be 250-500 words in length.