1. Suppose that K = (a, b) = (a, b) = (7, 3), encrypt and decrypt the word ‘HOT’ using affine cipher.
2. Encrypt and decrypt the plaintext firewall using Playfair cipher for the key value ‘monarchy’.
3. Perform encryption and decryption in the plaintext = balloon, key = MONARCHY using Playfair cipher.
7. Encrypt and decrypt the plaintext tobeornottobe using the Vigenere cipher for the key value ‘Can’.
8. Encrypt and decrypt the plaintext V using the Vernam one-time pad cipher for the key
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.