1. Show how intentions to purchase four brands of soft drinks (Coke, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, and 7-Up) can be measured using ordinal, interval, and ratio scales.
2. Visit the Web sites of two marketing research firms conducting surveys. Analyze one survey from each firm to critically evaluate the primary type of scales being used.
1. What is a comparative rating scale?
2. What is a paired comparison?
3. What are the advantages and disadvantages of paired comparison scaling?
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.