1. List the steps involved in implementing the posttest-only control group design. Describe the design symbolically.
2. What is a time series experiment? When is it used?
3. How does a multiple time series design differ from a basic time series design?
Visit a store selling PCs and notebooks (e.g., Best Buy, Office Depot, etc.). If this store wants to conduct a survey to determine consumer preferences for PCs and notebook computers, which survey method would you recommend and why?
1. Locate an Internet survey and examine the content of the questionnaire carefully. What are the relative advantages and disadvantages of administering the same survey using CATI or mall-intercept interviewing?
2. Design an e-mail survey to measure students’ attitudes toward credit cards. E-mail the survey to 10 students. Summarize, in a qualitative way, the responses received. Are student attitudes toward credit cards positive or negative?
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.