1. Would it be better to use a laboratory or a field experiment to conduct your research? Explain.
2. Thirty respondents would be needed in each cell to accurately test your results. If each respondent receives $20 to participate, how much would the incentives cost in your experiment?
3. Describe how you would change your experiment to make it less costly. How might these changes affect your results?
1. How can the pizza maker use this information to increase its market share?
2. What are the requirements for inferring a causal relationship between two variables? 2. Differentiate between internal and external validity.
3. What key characteristic distinguishes true experimental designs from pre-experimental designs?
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.