1. What is the first step in the information search when a consumer decides that they need to make a purchase and there are alternatives open to them?
2. What is “level of motivation” and what are the three factors that determine it?
3. Distinguish between cognitive and conative components as part of an assessment of consumer attitudes. Give examples of each.
1. What is meant by affect referral? When is a person likely to rely on such a cognitive approach to evaluating purchasing alternatives?
2. What new trends in the consumer buying environment affect consumer purchasing decisions?
3. Name and describe the five roles played in a buying center.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.