1.What are the primary differences between qualitative and quantitative research techniques?
2. What is qualitative research, and how is it conducted?
3. What are the differences between direct and indirect qualitative research? Give an example of each.
1. What type of research design do you think the company adopted in conducting marketing research to determine consumer preferences for eGO vehicles?
2. Can eGO make use of a panel? If so, what type of a panel for what purpose?
3. How would you use the Internet and social media to determine men’s preferences for electric vehicles?
4. What sources of syndicated data would be useful to eGO in projecting future demand for its vehicles?
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.