1. If Subaru were to conduct a survey in social media to determine consumers’ preferences for automobile brands, what should be the sample size? Explain your reasoning.
2. If Subaru were to conduct marketing research to determine consumer willingness to purchase automobile brands in Germany, how would the research process be different?
3. Discuss the ethical issues involved in researching consumer willingness to purchase automobile brands.
1. What type of research design should be adopted to investigate the marketing research problem you have identified?
2. In what way can Subaru make use of data from the 2010 U.S. Census? What are the limitations of these data? How can these limitations be overcome?
3. What type of data available from syndicated marketing research firms will be useful to Subaru?
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.