- Your Portfolio Paper should concern a major MANAGERIAL DECISION AREA that would be made within a firm. It is suggested, but not necessary, that this decision area would be one in which you have personal experience. Some examples would include: (1) Starting a new business or entering a new market; (2) Hiring part-time workers rather than full time to handle an increase in demand for the company’s product; (3) Outsourcing work versus doing it “in-house;” (4) Negotiating labor or supplier contracts; (5) Developing either a personal or departmental budget and then controlling toward it; (6) Purchasing versus leasing machinery; and (7) Phasing out a product or moving out of a market.
- Prepare the portfolio paper using the following guidelines:
- 2,500-3,750 words, typed, double-spaced, Times New Roman font and APA standard format
- Title page, including the title of the paper, your name, course name and course number, date of submission (Page 1)
- A minimum of 8 pages including a summary of your understanding of the biblical implications for the topic.
- A reference page
A minimum of 6 references are required including the text, The Holy Bible, books and articles from academic sources (Belhaven Library), and other periodicals.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Just from $13/Page