A company’s annual report usually will identify the inventory method used. Knowing that, you can analyze the effects of the inventory method on the income statement and balance sheet.
1. From Darden Restaurants’ homepage, choose the Numbers.
2. Choose Financial Information.
3. Choose Annual Report & Financials.
4. Choose Annual Report 2002—HTML version.
5. Click on Financial Highlights under the Table of Contents.
Answer the following questions based on the 2002 Annual Report.
(a) At Darden’s fiscal year-end, what was the net inventory on the balance sheet?
(b) How has this changed from the previous fiscal year-end?
(c) What inventory method does Darden use?
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.