Read the case “Tony Hsieh at Zappos: Structure, Culture and Change” from the HBS package “EMG 502 Spring 2021” https://hbsp.harvard.edu/import/794440. Also read the Slideshare presentation “Basics of Holacracy” https://www.slideshare.net/MargotvanBrakel/basics-of-holacracy-56049930
and Tony Hsieh’s interview https://newworldofwork.wordpress.com/2018/02/26/holacracy-at- zappos/. Answer the following questions (5-8 PowerPoints):
• What is Zappos known for? What has made Zappos successful? Would you want to work at a place like
Zappos. Why/why not? Would you invest in a company like Zappos? Why/why not?
• What is Holocracy? How does Holocracy work? What are the pros and cons of Holocracy versus more
• What do you think about Tony Hsieh as a leader? As a boss?
• Why do you think Tony Hsieh made the change to Holocracy? • What do you think this process feels like as an employee?
• What do you make of the fact that 14% of the employees left the company? Were these departures good or
bad for the company?
• What is your takeaway about the relationship between structure, culture, leadership and change
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.