1. If a G1 code command is programmed partway through a machining operation, but no F-value is given in that block, what feed rate will be used?
2. List and briefly describe the two methods for programming circular interpolation.
3. Explain in your own words the difference between direct RPM and constant surface speed (CSS).
4. In your own words, describe a canned cycle.
5. List two types of canned cycles besides roughing turning and finish turning.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.