Searches, Arrests and Property Abandonment
writing assignment/criminal procedures/short answers
1. Why can plain-view searches be called nonsearches? Identify and describe the situations when the three conditions of the plain-view doctrine apply.
2. Identify and give an example of each of the two elements that determines whether property is abandoned for Fourth Amendment purposes.
3. Does unprovoked flight + high-crime area = reasonable suspicion? Explain.
4. Identify the characteristics of a full custodial arrest and contrast it with a stop. Why do we call arrests a zone and not a point?
5. Compare the definition of reasonable suspicion with probable cause. What two interests does probable cause balance?
short answers are required. dont forgot to use blue book format in listing references
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.