Write a report about a human resource management (HRM) issue affecting your organisation or an organisation you know well.
The HRM issue you choose to write about must be one of the following: job analysis and design, recruitment and selection, pay and benefits, performance management, recruitment and selection, training and development or employee retention.
In your report make sure to include:
● A brief description of the organisation and the HRM issue you have selected.
● An analysis of the HRM issue. Describe the issue in detail. Explain why the issue needs improving in the organisation and make a case for change. In your analysis, compare a practice in your own organisation with industry best-practice, or another organisation’s practice.
In terms of structure, presentation and style you are normally required to use the following format:
1. Executive Summary
2. Table of Contents
3. Introduction and Background of the Company
4. Analysis of the issue in your organization
5. Benchmarking / Industry Best practices
6. Recommendations for Improvement