1. Why is angioplasty used for MI?
2. What conditions can cause cardiac arrest? What is the time frame in which cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) may be successfully initiated?
3. What are the diagnostic criteria for essential hypertension?
1. What are the common symptoms of cardiovascular disease?
2. How would you describe the pathology in coronary artery disease (CAD)?
3. How is the patient likely to describe the pain in angina pectoris?
4. How do the symptoms of myocardial infarction (MI) differ from those of angina pectoris?