1. What are the general characteristics of FDM?
2. Explain how a range of frequencies can be used to increase data rate.
3. An FDM system may assign each channel a range of frequencies. Using a range is essential when which type of modulation is used for each carrier?
4. What is the key mechanism used to combine or separate wavelengths of light in a WDM system?
1. In a hierarchical FDM system, explain how a high-capacity channel is divided into subchannels.
2. Explain why framing and synchronization are important in a TDM system.
3. Is a TDM system required to use round-robin service?
4. In a hierarchical TDM system, at what bit rate does the output of a given level need to operate? (Express the answer in terms of the number and bit rate of inputs.)
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.