Poverty and Income Inequality Annotated Bibliography
For this assignment, review the Annotated Bibliography Formatting Guidelines (see attached template) and address the following prompts for the global societal issue:
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Global societal issue
Just from $13/Page
- Create an introductory paragraph for poverty and income inequality.
- Write an introductory paragraph with at least 150 words that clearly explains the topic, the importance of further research, and ethical implications.
- Thesis statement.
- Write a direct and concise thesis statement, which will become the solution to the problem that you will argue or prove in your Poverty and Income Inequality Paper. (A thesis statement should be a concise, declarative statement. The thesis statement must appear at the end of the introductory paragraph.)
- Annotated bibliography.
- Develop an annotated bibliography to indicate the quality of the sources you have read.
- Summarize in your own words how the source contributes to the solution of poverty and income inequality for each annotation.
- Address fully the purpose, content, evidence, and relation to other sources you found on poverty and income inequality (your annotation should be one to two paragraphs long—150 words or more.
- Include no less than five scholarly sources in the annotated bibliography that will be used to support the major points of the Poverty and Income Inequality Paper.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills by accurately interpreting evidence used to support various positions of the topic.
The Introduction, Thesis Statement, and Annotated Bibliography
- Must be 1,000 to 1,250 words in length (not including title page) and formatted according to APA style.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must utilize academic voice.
- Must use at least five scholarly sources.
- Must document in APA style any information used from sources.
- Must have no more than 15% quoted material in the body of your essay based on the Turnitin report. References list will be excluded from the Turnitin originality score.