1. Choose an example of a Florida Spring and briefly describe it as a freshwater resource and what it has been used for.
2. Report the federal and state government rules or regulations that apply to Florida Springs, their protections, their use and any oversight.
3. Name the government agencies that have authority over the Florida Springs and describe their involvement.
4. Report and briefly explain at least two major environmental concerns related to the Florida Springs and one freshwater resource issue.
5. Explain the human activities that negatively impact Florida Springs.
6. Report on what is being done to protect the Florida Springs and the costs involved.
7. Propose at least one further action that could be taken to protect the Florida Springs.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.