1. What types of contracts must be in writing to be enforceable?
2. What are three exceptions to the Statute of Frauds?
3. If a written contract is required, what terms must it contain?
1. What is a condition precedent, and how does it affect a party’s duty to perform a contract?
2. What is substantial performance?
3. When does an accord and satisfaction discharge a contractual obligation?
4. In what situations will a court discharge a contract based on impossibility of performance?
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Exceptions to the Statute of Frauds
Just from $13/Page