|Number of words||523|
|Number of sources||0|
Researching Sources & Evaluating Credibility
Name five helpful places to BEGIN your research.
Name five components important in evaluating whether or not a source is credible.
Describe how you would evaluate whether or not each of the following sources is appropriate to use as a source for research. What reasons might prevent you from using each as a source? Under what conditions could each source be useful? What considerations should you make when using each?
1. Outdated website for a local nonprofit organization
2. Self-help book on relaxation techniques
3. Personal blog from law professor on courtroom ethics
4. Academic article on medical research done in 1990s
5. News release on recent school shooting from CNN
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.