1. Describe steps required to manufacture biological weapons and the challenges a terrorist might face in each step.
2. Understand the nature of casualties and damage that might be produced by a radiological dispersal device and how the effects of a “dirty bomb” might be mitigated.
3. Discuss the difficulties terrorists face in obtaining nuclear weapons and material.
1.Explain the major tactical phases of a terrorist operation.
2. Describe considerations used by terrorists in selecting targets.
3. List common terrorist tactics.
4. Define the criteria that might influence a terrorist’s choice of tactics.
5. Understand how CBRNE weapons can be manufactured, obtained, and employed by terrorists. 6. Describe difficulties of employing chemical weapons in a terrorist attack.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.