1. What are the similarities and differences between the endocrine and nervous systems? Why would your body want two systems for communication?
2. What are the chemical differences between different hormones and how does that influence their method of target cell activation?
3. What are the 3 ways hormones can interact with each other at a target cell?
4. Describe the specific components of a negative feedback loop for one specific hormone(s).
5. What is the relationship between the hypothalamus and pituitary gland? What type of tissue are each of them?
6. What is the difference between Type I and Type II diabetes? What are some lifestyle factors that can lead to someone developing Type II diabetes?
7. What are the 2 types of stress that your body can prepare you for via hormones? How do the effects of these hormones differ?
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.