1. Why does CSMA/CD use a random delay? (Hint: think of many identical computers on a network.)
2. Why is CSMA/CA needed in a wireless network?
3. What is binary exponential backoff?
4. Why have newer versions of Ethernet remained compatible with older versions?
1. Give an example of forwarding that is possible with SDN that cannot be specified with conventional IP software.
2. Search the Internet to find a list of vendors that sell OpenFlow-enabled switches.
3. Investigate to see if your organization uses SDN in its intranet.
4. Explain how an SDN controller configures a classification rule for a new TCP flow dynamically.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.