Department of Business Administration
Organization Design and Development- MGT 404
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
“Contracting for Success: Scoping Large Organizational Change Efforts.”
Just from $13/Page
Course Learning Outcomes:
- Identify the different elements and issues of organizations development and creating the need for change. (Lo 1.2)
- Identify and apply the basic steps of the organizational development process (Lo 2.5)
- Please read Chapters 2, 3 and 4 in your textbook “Organization development and change.” (10th ed.) by Cummings, T., & Worley, C.
- Be sure to use at least one scholarly, peer-reviewed reference in support of each answer and also incorporate the key concepts from the course.
- This Assignment comprises a Case study.
- Assignment is to be submitted by each student individually.
- Please read the case study entitled as “Contracting for Success: Scoping Large Organizational Change Efforts.” available in the textbook “Cases and Exercises in Organization Development & Change” 12th edition by Anderson and answer the following questions:
- 1 In considering the case, provide a detailed description of the strengths and challenges of Valley Medical Center. (1 Mark) (Lo 1.2)
- 2 Based on your understanding of the above case, name and discuss the critical success factors for Valley Medical Center. (1 Mark) (Lo 1.2)
- 3 As an OD practitioner, what are the steps you would take as you begin the entry and contracting phase? (1.5 Marks). (Lo 2.5)
- 4 Valley Medical Center is experiencing a great deal of change. What recommendations would you make to help them more effectively handle the change they are experiencing? (1.5 Marks) (Lo 2.5)