1. What term is used to describe the metadata that accompanies a packet?
2. How does a computer attached to a shared LAN decide whether to accept a packet?
3. Why is framing used?
4. Why is byte stuffing needed?
1. Where is a load balancer used?
2. Explain how content caching permits the Internet to scale.
3. In addition to permitting scaling, server virtualization may also allow a site to save energy during times when the load is low (e.g., on a weekend). Explain how.
4. A web site with N physical servers may not be able to process N times as many requests per second because shared resources can impose a bottleneck. Name two resources that are shared.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.