1. What performance problem motivates peer-to-peer communication?
2. Once a socket is created, how does an application reference the socket?
3. Name two operating systems that offer the socket API.
4. Give a typical sequence of socket calls used by a client and a typical sequence used by a server.
1. What are the main functions in the socket API?
2. Does a client ever use bind? Explain.
3. To what socket functions do read and write correspond?
4. Is sendto used with a stream or message paradigm?
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.