1. When does humor work in an ad? What pitfalls should companies avoid in using humorous appeals?
2. Why do retail stores tend to have point-of-purchase displays?
3. What are the key stages of the hierarchy of effects?
4. Name the different ways music can play a role in an advertisement. Explain how each role should match individual appeals, media, and other elements in the design of the ad.
1. What are the most desirable characteristics of a source or spokesperson?
2. Describe the characteristics of each of the message strategies presented in this chapter. Select ten ads in this chapter not found in the “Message Strategy” section. Identify the message strategy used. Provide a rationale for your choice.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.