A report on Industrial relations, which will includes the following bellow.
1. Describing the term Industrial Relations (IR) and identify the various parties involved (when it comes to IR).
2. Evaluate two contribution(s) that industrial relations make to the efficient operation of business organisations in the UK.
3. Assess the contribution(s) that the Confederation of British Industry (CBI) and Federation of Small Business (FSB) make in maintaining good industrial relations.
4. Evaluate the role of ACAS in dispute resolution.
5. Describe: a. Two options available to employees when their employment rights are not upheld and outline two options available to employers in context of industrial disputes.
b. Two rights and two responsibilities of an employer in relation to its employees.
6. Using case history, evaluate the response of government to industrial dispute.