20. Why would anyone want a cryptocurrency?
21. What is a non-fungible token of NFT?
22. Why would anyone want to create an NFT?
23. Has anyone ever actually sold an NFT (if yes, provide at least one example)?
24. A “market” is / is not required to buy / sell a cryptocurrency?
25. A “market” is / is not required to buy / sell an NFT?
26. How does a transaction get on the blockchain according to “Euromoney”?
27. What are the key difference(s) between Web 1, Web 2, Web 3 – according to Ethereum?
28. Explain why NFTs may mean the “securitization of everything” (bonus: do you agree? Explain your agreement / disagreement)?
29. List at least twenty (20) different applications expected to be popular in 2022?
30. Does the Ethereum version of blockchain prefer centralized or distributed database structure?
31. How does a transaction get on the blockchain according to “Euromoney”?32. Which blockchain is being disrupted by “trading bots”?33. What are “trading bots”?34. How big in $ terms was the global Blockchain Market in 2021 (bonus: what is the projected market size for 2026)?35. List at least eight (8) things learned from reading the article by “Springer.com”?
XX. [Bonus] describe your market launch idea, quantify – provide data and numbers – the market for your blockchain launch idea (market size, growth, trends, segments, etc.), explain why your launch idea may succeed in the real world (;o->))
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.