Can someone help me with the following questions
1. Which of your organs is approximately seven metres in length?
2. What links your spleen, your gall bladder, your appendix and one of your kidneys (amongst others)?
3. To the nearest ten percent, what percentage of the human body is made up of water?
4. Polymastia or polythelia are terms used to denote the presence of excess what on the human body?
5. At what stage of pregnancy does a baby’s heartbeat start? week 6 / week 16 / week 26 / week 36?
6. Humans share 98.8% of their DNA with which animal?
7. Which muscle of the human body can exert the most pressure?
8. More than half of your bones are located in which two parts of the body?
9. To the nearest hundred, how many muscles are there in the body?
10. Which cetacean has the largest brain of any mammal?