Using the GCU library and other search options, investigate the group MS-13. In 750-1,000 words, relate the following information on MS-13:
- Summarize the background of MS-13.
- Describe how social structure or social process theory apply to MS-13 group; if both apply, explain how they apply and if neither applies explain why.
- Explain how social structure or social process theory can be used to explain why the people committed the crime.
- Describe how social structure or social process theorists would view this specific case.
- Explain significant studies used by the theorists and how the studies might apply to understanding the case.
- Explain which subtheory of social structure and/or social process theory apply to this group and why.
Use two to three scholarly resources to support your explanations.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Social structure theory
Just from $13/Page