Hofstede Analysis Comparison between the USA and “…” Assignment Instructions
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Hofstede Analysis Comparison
Just from $13/Page
The purpose of this research project is for you to write a professional, graduate-level research paper in current APA format. Competency in current APA format is required of all Business graduates of Liberty University, as set forth by policy of both the graduate faculty and the administration.
You will conduct a Hofstede Analysis of the nation you selected for the Business Cultural Dimensions Analysis Assignment and compare that with a Hofstede Analysis of the USA.
After reading your paper, the reader should be able to comprehensively answer the following research questions. Thus, the research questions form the major aspects (APA Level 1 headings) of your outline.
- From the perspective of a Hofstede Analysis, what are the differences and similarities between <the selected nation> and the USA?
- What are the implications for USA businesses that wish to conduct business in <the selected nation>?
Important Points to Consider
- Length of assignment: 10 pages minimum
- 10 pages is approximately 2,500 words of content, that does not include the Title Page, Table of Contents, Abstract, or References. Absolutely no tables or figures or columns must be included as they will not count toward the 10 full pages [2500 words] minimum – only written content will earn credit.
- Format of assignment: APA Format
- Number of citations: 10 citations
- Acceptable sources include references from reputable professional and/or scholarly journals and/or informational venues that deal with the content of the course (i.e., not blogs, Wikipedia, newspapers, etc.).
- Use the following as the exact title of your paper:
- “Hofstede Analysis Comparison between the USA and <insert nation name>”
- The paper must consist of only 2 sections, as indicated above. Do not add sections or revise the research questions.
- Three levels of current APA headings must be used throughout the paper, as this is a graduate-level research paper.
- The paper must be submitted as a Microsoft Word Document.
- Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.
Some students do not fully understand the difference between plagiarism and paraphrasing. Paraphrasing is when you take a source or someone else’s idea and say it in your own words. When you paraphrase, you must still give the author’s name, date, the title of the source, the scholarly journal from where it came, and the exact website address or book from where it came. However, when you directly quote a source, it must have quotation marks around the quote, or (if 40 words or more) it must be set in block-quotation format. Give detailed information of where you acquired the quote.
For the purpose of this paper, adhere to the following rules when quoting or using a source:
- Do not directly quote more than 120 words from any 1 source.
- If the source is 2,000 words or less, do not directly quote more than 50 words from it.
- Do not use the same source more than a total of 3 times within the whole document for quoting or paraphrasing.
- Quotes must contain the section (if provided) and paragraph or page numbers of the quote and this information must be placed in the reference.
- In all instances, use current APA guidelines for citations and references.