This week you were introduced to several decision-making tools in the course content. Using the Decision Matrix Analysis (https://expertprogrammanagement.com/2017/09/decision-matrix-analysis/ ) along with the Decision Matrix Analysis video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2HtqQjyt5s ), make the following decisions relative to the case study about Euro Disneyland (p. 262):
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Organizational Culture, Diversity, and Decision-Making
Just from $13/Page
The first section of your paper should be an explanation of this process and how you decided on each of the factors in the matrix.
- List all of the cultural challenges posed by Disney’s expansion into Europe. (Side of matrix.)
- Next, list the variables that influenced these challenges. (Top of matrix.)
- Decide on a score (1-5) for each of these challenges according to the relative importance of the factors. Multiply each of these scores by 2 to find the weighted scores for each option/factor combination.
Next, respond to the following questions in the rest of your essay:
- Using Hofstede’s four cultural dimensions as a point of reference noted in the case, what are some of the main cultural differences between the United States and France?
- In managing its Euro Disneyland operations, what are three mistakes that the company made? Explain your response with examples.
- As a conclusion, reflect on your overall thoughts on this case.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 5-6 pages in length, which does not include the title page, abstract, or required reference page, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
- Review the Critical Thinking Grading RubricCritical Thinking Grading Rubric – Alternative Formats to see how you will be graded for this assignment.