1. Define the term indexing.
2. Describe the primary differences between the rotary table and the indexing head.
3. Name three types of workpiece features that are well suited to using a rotary positioning device.
4. Briefly describe the two alignment steps that need to be performed when setting up the rotary table on the milling machine.
5. If the outside of a 6″-diameter disk is to be milled using a rotary table and a 3/4″ diameter endmill, what is the total amount the milling machine axis must be offset from the center of the rotary table