1. List the possible combinations of clients and servers a given computer can run.
2. Can data flow from a client to a server? Explain.
3. What two identifiers are used to specify a particular server?
4. Can all computers run multiple services effectively? Why or why not?
1. What basic operating system feature does a concurrent server use to handle requests from multiple clients simultaneously?
2. List the steps a client uses to contact a server after a user specifies a domain name for the server.
3. What are the problems with circular dependencies among servers, and how can they be avoided?