1. Give an example of a network that uses dynamic channel allocation.
2. Explain the three basic approaches used to arbitrate access to a shared medium.
3. What is the hidden station problem?
4. List the three main types of channelization and the characteristics of each.
1. What is a token, and how are tokens used to control network access?
2. In a reservation system, how does a controller form a list of stations that will transmit in a given round?
3. Expand the acronym CSMA/CD, and explain each part.
4. In the Aloha protocol, what happens if two stations attempt simultaneous transmission on the inbound frequency, and how is the problem handled?