For this week’s assignment we are going to revisit the two companies we worked with in lesson 5. You’ll have to choose one of the provided example scenarios/companies below to complete your assignment.
In a five-to-seven-page document, detail what you think is the right sales structure and approach to fit the organization.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
What you do think is the right sales structure and approach to fit the organization?
Just from $13/Page
Make sure your assignment includes the following:
- How will you organize the sales team, and why?
- Utilizing a free organizational chart software, detail the reporting structure you will take, and how the sales and marketing team will interact with one another.
- Create a brief biographical background on the type of person you want for each role.
- Research an appropriate sales technology stack for the organization.
- Which CRM and marketing automation tool will you use, and why? Please detail benefits of each system you choose and the associated costs.
- Create a lead scoring system. Which actions will you measure and how will you weigh each?
- Create a brief script detailing how you would advise your sales team in questioning, objections, and closing for a prospective consumer.
- Include supporting visuals and make sure you provide references and cite all your sources according to APA guidelines.
- Please upload your final submission as a PDF file. Label it LastName_L08_BusinessOfMusicMarketing.pdf (e.g., Smith_L08_BusinessOfMusicMarketing.pdf).
We are going to make the assumption that both of these companies have decided that a sales team would be beneficial to their organization. Here are the two companies we discussed at different phases in their career:
- A large, established, well-known brand (think Avid, Ableton, Cubase, Propellerhead, etc.). This company has a substantial budget, and is focused on growth.
- Upstart music technology company wanting to market a new virtual reality product, which allows musicians to play alongside images and sounds from classic artists (John Coltrane, Kurt Cobain, Jimi Hendrix, Miles Davis, Yo-Yo Ma, and more) in real time and across multiple genres. This company has a marginal budget for sales, is primarily focused on awareness, but is at the point where they have enough leads and interest to get started with a nascent sales approach.