1. What did the results of the Canadian Addiction Survey tell us about the overall rates of marijuana and cocaine use among people of different socioeconomic status?
2. Name one risk factor and one protective factor for drug use related to the family or parents.
3. How does impulsivity relate to rates of drug use in the general population? How does impulsivity relate to substance dependent?
1. Besides asking a person the question directly, what is one way a psychologist can try to determine why a person is taking a drug?
2. What two characteristics of a drug’s effect might change when the dose is increased?
3. In about what year did drug use in Canada peak?
4. About what percentage of university students use marijuana?